About Blog

Hello and welcome to "My Name is Sixto" Here I will post blogs about well whatever really. My original Account is My Blog.I apologize for the grammar errors. Feel free have fun, enjoy, comment and welcome to "My Name is Sixto"

About Me

Monday, December 22, 2008

808s & Heartbreak

A really good album: very emotional, a good album to relax to. This is album everyone can relate to, if you ever had some love problems. You can tell Kanye put his heart in this album. One of t he flaws on this album were some of the songs were too long. There is one song that had 2 minutes or more of just the beat at the end which is kind of annoying. But the beat was very relaxing. Also there weren’t too many songs on this album (12). When it was over I wished it was a little bit longer.
As for me I’m glad this album came out was a really great album and I was anticipating this one for quite awhile considering its Kanye West. And like always I can’t wait for this new album, I’m sure Kanye has a lot to say after that one, he’s going to lose the auto-tune and he is going to come out with pure FIRE, I’m sure of it.
Favorite songs:
All of them rely, except love lockdown because I killed it, and despite the long end of the songs.
And Kanye has NO SKITS on this album, maybe that’s why there wasn’t too many tracks.

No comments: