About Blog

Hello and welcome to "My Name is Sixto" Here I will post blogs about well whatever really. My original Account is My Blog.I apologize for the grammar errors. Feel free have fun, enjoy, comment and welcome to "My Name is Sixto"

About Me

Monday, December 22, 2008

Thr33 Ringz

His new album "Thr33 Ringz" is a well produced album. Awesome album, oh and like I said well produced album yeah T Pain produced the whole thing. It's a great album some of my favorite Songs are:

1. Ringleader Man

2. Phantom(Bonus Track)

3. Bad Side (Bonus Track)

4. Karaoke

5. Freeze

6. Sweet

7. Change

8. Therapy

9. Distorted

I mean I could go on mind you I didn't mention Chopped N Skrewed and Can't Believe It and mind you there are the intro and 2 other skits that are great as well… basically the whole album is great. Beats every other album out there and I don't know how anyone can beat this album.


This album should not be downloaded this album is CRAZY! Best album EVER never heard a better album.

No comments: