About Blog

Hello and welcome to "My Name is Sixto" Here I will post blogs about well whatever really. My original Account is My Blog.I apologize for the grammar errors. Feel free have fun, enjoy, comment and welcome to "My Name is Sixto"

About Me

Monday, December 22, 2008

Who to Believe ?

Lately when it comes to my research I've been tumbling. It's hard for me to find somewhere to post my bulletins. Everywhere I go I'm called a Liar, Ignorant, miss informed, Stupid etc… but am I the one who is getting the wrong facts, or is the public? Are they just scared to hear the truth, they do say the truth hurts.

For one I don't know WHO TO BELIEVE and what to believe. I will research a topic for instance and while I'm researching I see 9-11 wasn't a setup and how it was indeed terrorist. Then I will see that it was a setup on the Bush administration. Also I will get so much more info and explanation on how it was a setup. It makes more sense that way, but I then get other people saying how it's a total lie and how: My facts are wrong, I need to use reputable sources, and my resources aren't reliable. I get people who show me other sites to get better sources.

Some of the facts I believe are true are:

1. The government lies to us.

2. 9-11=setup for war

3. Stock markets crashing: To get out of the recession is to form a new currency called the North American Currency. Which will be involving Canada and Mexico and us of course will form as one. They said that the stocks crashing were a set up in the great depression as is also a setup now.

4. Marshall Law will come intact: with that they will take all our money and guns. and to track us they will use GPS cell phones cameras on the streets and our passports. Also some will have chips in their body and just recently i was that study being researched on soldiers. This chip is so we know where they are at and make sure we don't lose any Americans.

Therefore, who do I believe? It's a fact that the government lies to us on the news. Or maybe I'm just a victim of brainwashing? Or maybe YOU guys are the victims. And if my resources aren't real, then why do the post or whatever get disabled or deleted from the server within minutes. Maybe the government doesn't want us to know this stuff… perhaps we aren't supposed to know this stuff. For all you hard headed people out there that don't believe what I tell you and what I hear, all I have to say is I TOLD YOU SO.

No comments: